PDA

View Full Version : mold, radon and termite certification questions

Tim Barnett
09-16-2010, 06:39 PM
I need help from someone in Indiana or knowledge of Indiana license info.

I want to add mold, radon and termites to my services. I want to be sure I have the right training and licenses in place, but can't find the right info on the state site...it's not very clear or absent!

Thanks
Tim

Lisa Endza
09-16-2010, 09:51 PM
Our free, online mold, radon and termite courses are approved in Indiana for home inspectors, but we don't issue state licenses of course. I believe there is radon and wdo treatment licensing in Indiana, but no mold licensing.

Jerry Martin
09-17-2010, 03:22 AM
Where do we find the free courses?

Lisa Endza
09-17-2010, 06:56 AM
We have some folks here who continually commit Freudian slips by furiously complaining that my posting of links to InterNACHI's free, online training and education is a form of "blatant advertising." Their complaints reveal their subconscious, high opinion of InterNACHI's free educational resources and their deep down belief that our courses are so good that my mere mentioning of them promotes InterNACHI too much. :) We take it as a compliment.

How about you email InterNACHI at fastreply@nachi.org and I'll get InterNACHI to give you full and unlimited free access to all our courses?