PDA

View Full Version : Soft reporting?

BARRY ADAIR
07-16-2007, 03:14 PM
Anyone ever have this tactic used to earn a soft report?

It's difficult to write a soft report with a hard lead.

Some days this job is really hard.

And this was an EIFS evaluation.

I think this was artificial lighting.

James Duffin
07-16-2007, 03:24 PM
I helped a lady wire a house several years ago and she dressed like that. She wanted to do the work herself so when she was wiring the ceiling lights I had a similar view. She wore a man's T shirt with the sleeves cut out at the seam and the bottom cut to mid-belly. Not quite as nice as this one but I enjoyed it!

Rick Hurst
07-16-2007, 03:47 PM
I hope thats not a toolbag.

Thom Walker
07-16-2007, 07:23 PM
Badair,
It's not very professional to dress like that for work. YOu should clean up your act!

wayne soper
07-16-2007, 07:53 PM
Looks like a hairy job. I'm sure you made the breast of it.

Richard Rushing
07-16-2007, 08:36 PM
It'd be my luck, I'd have a helper like that that looked like she was trying to smuggle one of the Commodores in her britches...:D

By the way, Badair... those lights did not look like articficial lighting to me. More-so like high-beam headlights-- all natural.

Rich

Eric Van De Ven
07-17-2007, 05:03 AM
When I was hanging drywall in my younger days, we had a girl who was built and dressed just like that on the finish crew.

We would all hang around cleaning our tools in a bucket of water in the room she was working in. Watching her on those stilts was our treat for the day.

She asked us once "Why are you cleaning you tools in here? We said it was hot outside. It was February and the temperature was in the 50s! I think she knew what we were doing. It didn't stop her though. She always dressed like that.

Ahhhhhh!! The memories of my apprenticeship!

BARRY ADAIR
07-17-2007, 05:03 AM
Leave it to my Texas brethren to take a Perfectly Good post to the "Dark Side"
No tool bags or Commodores there.

RR,
Is silicone a fiber optic material?