PDA

View Full Version : Taking off the advertising when posting

Kevin Luce
04-02-2007, 07:27 AM
For some reason, I do not like advertising for something I do not like just because I type in a word in my post. Is there a way I can prevent this from happening?:confused: Example: report

Michael Thomas
04-02-2007, 08:42 AM
Test

Michael Thomas
04-02-2007, 08:44 AM
Didn't see an add with firefox w/ the adblock plus extension installed...

Tim Moreira
04-02-2007, 11:13 AM
Brian,

In my opinion, as I read through the posts, the advertisement banners in between posts gets a little annoying.

Also, on the old board when posting you were able to scroll down and reread what the other folks had posted. Is that possible to do here? It is helpful when answering long posts with multiple questions.

Not picking, just my two cents.

Brian Hannigan
04-02-2007, 11:32 AM
For some reason, I do not like advertising for something I do not like just because I type in a word in my post. Is there a way I can prevent this from happening?:confused: Example: report

Hi Kevin, Thank you for your input. I will keep that in mind and with some more work/programming I may be able to set this up as an option.

Also, on the old board when posting you were able to scroll down and reread what the other folks had posted. Is that possible to do here? It is helpful when answering long posts with multiple questions.

Yes, just scroll down ;)

Tim Moreira
04-02-2007, 11:37 AM
:o :o :o

Sometimes I can't see the forest for the trees.:eek: