PDA

View Full Version : Some of the weeks high lights or low lights

mathew stouffer
10-08-2010, 04:57 AM
The kicker is the sticker. And that this passed inspection;)

Vern Heiler
10-08-2010, 05:12 AM

I guess you noticed, it's not signed!

Jim Port
10-08-2010, 06:22 AM

That sticker is from a service company, not an inspection agency. It is not unusual for a service company to place stickers where they can be easily found should a need arise in the future. Cheap marketing.

I doubt given the rates charged by companies like that that you would want to pay them to install new work on a scale like shown in the pics.

ken horak
10-08-2010, 09:07 AM
take a good look at that sticker-

It's not an inspection sticker what so ever. It's a sticker advertising a electrical company. Those things are popular in my neck of the woods. Anytime an electrical company does anything in a persons home they slap their sticker on the panel in hopes of repeat business. I knew of one guy who leave magnets. He would go do a service call and put his magnet on the peoples refridgerator, washer, dryer, electrical panel.

Robert Foster
10-08-2010, 01:05 PM
I don't think the OP was claiming the sticker belonged to an inspector.

I took it as he was pointing out the sometimes derogatory moniker of Mister Sparky perhaps being accurately applied in this case considering the sloppy workmanship.

ken horak
10-08-2010, 05:55 PM
So true that it may not have been referred to as an inspectors sticker.

It could also have been applied by an electrician doing a service call. Thus not responsible for that garbage work.

Stanley Thigpen
10-09-2010, 08:34 AM
Google of the phone number gives Same Day Electric as the name of the elec. firm.

Chuck Melocco
10-09-2010, 08:57 AM
So is the sticker from a company who wants the work to correct it or possibly from a company who was proud of there work???