PDA

View Full Version : This was crazy..

Marc M
10-31-2010, 07:34 PM
I was inspecting a townhouse today when all of a sudden while scanning the "remote" panel (;) JP) I noticed all this warmth on the wall around the panel. Anyway, after getting being accused of making the garage/house rain, we found out that the unit next door had their water heater burst, or whatever. Gotta love those listing agents.

Benjamin Thompson
10-31-2010, 07:38 PM
Nice! Ain't IR fun?

Marc M
10-31-2010, 07:51 PM
Well...being that HI cant get somewhat mundane at times but I have to say, this was different. The IR just added a whole other dimension.

Nick Ostrowski
10-31-2010, 07:57 PM
I don't suppose any apology was issued to you for the insulting accusation of causing the problem.

Marc M
10-31-2010, 08:02 PM
Are you kidding me? Its always the low-life, bottom feeder inspectors fault. They are never wrong, just us. So says their inspector/contractor...
She looked like an a$$, however, when the neighbor came over. It was great!

Nick Ostrowski
10-31-2010, 08:19 PM
That would have been more than I could stand Marc. I would have quickly refreshed her memory about what she said about me just to see her squirm.

Scenarios like this fall into our laps far too infrequently to not be enjoyed to the fullest.

Marc M
10-31-2010, 08:24 PM
That would have been more than I could stand Marc. I would have quickly refreshed her memory about what she said about me just to see her squirm.

Scenarios like this fall into our laps far too infrequently to not be enjoyed to the fullest.

Roger that! Could not have said that better if I tried!:D