PDA

View Full Version : Your clients moving to Oregon??

Kirby Cuff
12-06-2010, 05:30 PM
Hello all,
If your old clients are selling and moving to Oregon, Give them my info and I'll take care of them. I'll do the same for you.
Happy Hunting! :)

Kirby M. Cuff
Cuff Inspection Services, LLC
Portland, Oregon
Cuff Inspection Services, LLC : Home (http://www.cuffinspections.com)

Brandon Whitmore
12-06-2010, 06:51 PM
Hi Kirby,

Welcome to the board.

You will find that there are several other Portland area inspectors on this forum. ;)

John Arnold
12-06-2010, 06:54 PM
Yo, Kirby - I lived in Portland for a few years. NE Going Street.

So, if any of your clients are moving to the Philadelphia area, send 'em my way, willya?

Kirby Cuff
12-07-2010, 01:13 AM
Will do John! I've got your info down for Philly. Have a cheesesteak for me. Hope business is good.

Thanks Brandon. I'm sure I will.

Paul Frey
12-12-2010, 06:20 PM
Kirby, along with Brandon, I also welcome you to the forum. I would suggest one thing though - after checking your web site I couldn,t see any mention of your WDO license. If you don't have it I would recommend you "study up" and get it since most Oregon inspectore include a WDO in their normal report. When you think about it, many times it is pretty hard to differentiate between WDO and "other" damages. I "trained" an AHIT graduate and, while the training was OK, there was a whole lot more they needed to learn "on the job". One day we spent almost an hour in a crawl space (after it was inspected) until the individual "found" what I wanted - subs. If you need the study guides drop me an e-mail and I will send you my recommendations. Don't be filling out any VA / FHA Inspection forms until you have this number.

Paul Frey OCHI 019
Oregon West Inspections
oregonwestinspections.com