PDA

View Full Version : Well here we go.

Mike Huppi
04-02-2007, 01:58 PM
I am an inspector in Aloha Oregon and have been a inspector for about 5 years and most times I do enjoy my job. Thanks to all who post and respond on here it is a great site.

Mike

Jim Luttrall
04-02-2007, 02:43 PM
Since we all appear to be new since the new board went live, I am Jim Luttrall inspecting in the Dallas, Texas area, under Mr. Inspector.net, Inc. I have been inspecting since 1995, but relocated here from a small town a couple of years ago.
Background in A/C, commercial regrigeration, and residential building.
TREC License #3779

Jim Kasterko
04-02-2007, 04:25 PM
Hi,
The records must be incorrect. I've posted before. Received very good feedback, quickly got dissed once by one of he frquent flyers but still post occasionally and read religiously. There's alot to learn here. I inspect in Souhern MD, DC and VA and not alot of folks from this area post here or on the other boards I frequent. We need some more DC, MD and VA folk to come onboard. We're kinda in that middle area, climate wise. We also have the different closeby areas - Southern MD, being laid back compared to Fairfax, VA (who publishes their own deck building guide (very good BTW) and even Montgomery county, MD, being somewhat forward thinking provides us with "diversity". Well, I'm going to dive in now. I'm sure the new board is great. I appreciate the opportunity to participate and learn. I'll update my profile also.
Jim, in Calvert County, MD