PDA

View Full Version : LOTTO TICKET

CHARLIE VAN FLEET
12-19-2010, 03:51 PM
HEY ALL

woke up this morning and went to check my power ball and lotto numbers in the man library---well on the colorado lotto--first number =got it--second number=got it--third number=got it--fourth number=got it--fifth number=got it--sixth number i had 28--winner had 38

so close to ending inspection reports and real estate and clients forever

7 million jackpot--i won $500

merry christmas to me and to all my inspection buddies

cvf

Rick Cantrell
12-19-2010, 04:15 PM
$500, good for you.

Tim Spargo
12-19-2010, 04:23 PM
Wow!

I bet your heart was racing for a minute... congrats on the win.

Damon McCarty
12-20-2010, 06:25 PM
Congrats !!!
500 bucks at Christmas time !!!
Thats Great !!!

Mike Picarello
12-21-2010, 06:59 AM
Enjoy your moments Charlie, Merry Christmas.
Man that must have been a good feeling !!!!! (at least for a couple of seconds)

Rick Hurst
12-21-2010, 09:36 AM
500. bucks is not chump change.

That will help during the holidays I'm sure.

Congrats!

rick

Matt Fellman
12-21-2010, 09:43 AM
When I was much younger I worked as a line cook for years. One of the guys I worked with for a long time was an absolute nut about playing the lottery.... he never bought many tickets each time but always had one in his pocket that he was talking about on lotto day.

A couple years back I picked up the paper only to see his picture on the front with a big check in his hand (5 or 6 million I think). It was actually a pretty cool story.... he and his wife had a bunch of kids and were always struggling... I hope he ends up doing good with it rather than having the money ruin him as is often the case.

I'm sure the $500 won't ruin you, right Charlie? :)

Rick Hurst
12-21-2010, 03:41 PM
I have a neighbor that won 62 million in the Texas Lottery several years ago. He built a really nice house down the street which has really helped out property values. He told me the other day that he still buys a ticket every week. :)

rick