PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Oklahoma

Kyle Lening
12-21-2010, 10:13 AM
Hi There,

Just thought I'd introduce myself....my names Kyle, I'm 25 and from Oklahoma. I'm married to my highschool sweetheart, Jennifer, and we have a 1.5 year old son named Cash.

I currently work as a pipeline welding inspector and just happen to be on a job in Pennsylvania at the moment. I am about to begin some online courses for home inspection and found this place in the process of researching different things about home inspection.

I look forward to progressing towards my goal of becoming a home inspector and having the potential to become a small business owner. It won't be easy, but with determination, patience, hardwork, and my family I feel I can succeed!

I look forward to learning from the membership here.

Kyle

Jess Alvarez
12-21-2010, 11:30 AM
Welcome Kyle, You've discovered an excellent forum ... you'll be able to learn a ton by just reading the posts here! Contact me if I can help you. Good luck.

Rick Cantrell
12-21-2010, 04:18 PM
I thing it's a good idea to have a little Cash around for anybody just getting into home inspections. ;)

Tony Mount
12-21-2010, 08:17 PM
Kyle, You are welcome to come to our ORCIA meetings the 3 thursday of every month in OKC, or visit our web sight at ORCIA.org. E-mail me if you have any questions. Tony Mount

Kyle Lening
12-21-2010, 08:57 PM
Thank you Tony!

I visited with Melissa for quite awhile yesterday. I will be joining ORCIA and using you guys as a guide when I start my business. I'm glad Oklahoma has an organization like ORCIA to help guys like me.