PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Looking Good

Rick Hurst
01-05-2011, 05:49 PM
Phones have been ringing again. Booked up all this week and into next week already.:)

rick

Nick Ostrowski
01-05-2011, 06:15 PM
I went hunting today and saw nothing. Now I'm drinking Captain Morgan with no plans tomorrow besides taking our son to the dentist. Ooooooh....we have Girl Scout cookies. Samoas.......mmmmmmmmm.

Rick Hurst
01-05-2011, 06:44 PM
Samoas are the best!:D

Matt Fellman
01-05-2011, 09:57 PM
Screw the cookies.... I'll take some of the Morgan's :)

I've been moderately busy. I'm full for the week and Saturday but it isn't exactly a firestorm.

Ted Menelly
01-06-2011, 07:49 AM
Screw the cookies.... I'll take some of the Morgan's :)

I've been moderately busy. I'm full for the week and Saturday but it isn't exactly a firestorm.

Full for the week and Saturday is a fire storm

Booked all this week and into next week is a fire storm

Samoas and or Captain Morgan is a birthday candle

Mike Schulz
01-09-2011, 02:11 PM
Good for you Rick. The last couple of weeks has been totally dead for me and is the first year it's been that way. Hope things start looking up for all shortly but I am a bit of a pessimist. Did have a 6500 sq. footer yesterday that shelled out $750.00.
Ironically it was from a big wig with Morgan Stanley.............

Ted Menelly
01-09-2011, 04:22 PM
Good for you Rick. The last couple of weeks has been totally dead for me and is the first year it's been that way. Hope things start looking up for all shortly but I am a bit of a pessimist. Did have a 6500 sq. footer yesterday that shelled out $750.00.
Ironically it was from a big wig with Morgan Stanley.............

Now that is ironic, sad and funny all at the same time.

Billy Stephens
01-09-2011, 05:32 PM
Now that is ironic, sad and funny all at the same time.
Ted,

Ran across this Study and thought it might help . :D
* Your Avatar.
Stool Softening Clinical Study (http://www.metamucil.com/drmetamucil/competition/stool_study.shtml)