PDA

View Full Version : Oooh Baby!

Scott Patterson
01-11-2011, 03:19 PM
This was across the street from a home I inspected today!

Bruce Breedlove
01-11-2011, 03:35 PM
Scott,

You need to get the roads in your area cleared up for me. I'll be driving through on I-24 Friday morning. I already have crews in Atlanta clearing I-285 for me.

Scott Patterson
01-11-2011, 04:46 PM
Scott,

You need to get the roads in your area cleared up for me. I'll be driving through on I-24 Friday morning. I already have crews in Atlanta clearing I-285 for me.

You should be in good shape untill you get to Mont Eagle and the Chatanooga area. Last I heard they had one lane open at the pass on Mont Eagle. Good luck and just take your time!

Bruce Breedlove
01-11-2011, 09:55 PM
Yeah, I was looking at the regional radar and Nashville and Chattanooga looked like they were still getting snow. Mont Eagle can be downright treacherous this time of year. I'm hoping they get the road in decent shaped over Mont Eagle by noon Friday.

Ron Bibler
01-11-2011, 11:35 PM
You will not find a CHICKS like that in California. Scott...

bEST

rON

Jerry McCarthy
01-15-2011, 04:23 PM
OK, some of you know I moved to Healdsburg in Sonoma County to get closer to the sauce, oops I mean source. Below is a photo of my personal stash.
:D

Ted Menelly
01-15-2011, 04:27 PM
OK, some of you know I moved to Healdsburg in Sonoma County to get closer to the sauce, oops I mean source. Below is a photo of my personal stash.
:D

Half a bottle a day keeps the heart attacks away. Or so I am told and often tried to convince myself.