PDA

View Full Version : InspectVue problems

Peter Hawley
01-26-2011, 01:19 PM
Does anyone have or know of someone that can convert the Version 5 library back to work in version 4 or another program that is comparable to InspectVue that I can switch to?

Jack Feldmann
01-26-2011, 05:57 PM
I converted to version 5, but always kept my version 4 on the computer, since 5 never seemed to work right. I've been using 4 all the time.

Paul Edmonson
01-30-2011, 02:34 PM
Peter do you have a backup copy of your IV 4 Library and do you sill have IV 4 installed on your computer? If so just restore the copy of the library. If not check out windows explorer on your hard drive to see if you still have IV 4 it should be under program data, IV 4 and check to see if you have master library file there. I didn't remove my library in IV 4 when 5 came out just added it to my machine.

Paul

Jack Feldmann
01-30-2011, 03:34 PM
HI Paul!!

Jeff Knight
01-31-2011, 01:51 PM
Peter,
Are you looking for a solution that runs on a handheld device so you can collect the data as you are walking around doing your inspection ?

Peter Hawley
01-31-2011, 03:33 PM
Peter,
Are you looking for a solution that runs on a handheld device so you can collect the data as you are walking around doing your inspection ?

I typically carry a tablet computer and print onsite, but eventually want to go to a PDA type product. I would like a new piece of software.