PDA

View Full Version : E&O Insurance made easy

Chris Wilvert
03-04-2011, 03:10 PM
Hello Home Inspectors,
Polaris Insurance Services has a Home Inspectors Liability Insurance program with very competitive rates. The information necessary for a quote can be provided in a 10 minute or less phone call. We can provide you with a quote within 48 hours. And, our rates are very competitive.
Call to get a quote now.
Chris Wilvert
Polaris Insurance Services
925-349-2016

Bruce King
03-04-2011, 04:49 PM
Hello Home Inspectors,
Polaris Insurance Services has a Home Inspectors Liability Insurance program with very competitive rates. The information necessary for a quote can be provided in a 10 minute or less phone call. We can provide you with a quote within 48 hours. And, our rates are very competitive.
Call to get a quote now.
Chris Wilvert
Polaris Insurance Services
925-349-2016

How do you handle requests for forms that we need at various times that show a builder as an additional insured? How long to get the form and any cost for it?

Ben Garrison
03-07-2011, 12:00 PM
Still hung up on that issue, huh?

Bruce King
03-07-2011, 12:58 PM
Still hung up on that issue, huh?

yes.

Still not answering emails Ben?

Ben Garrison
03-07-2011, 01:08 PM
What is it you want me to answer? We charge $50 for processing a certificate holder request. And I was told your issue was already taken care of by Kelly.

I would be asking questions about who underwrites the policy, what is their rating, are they admitted or non admitted, how long have they been insuring home inspectors, what is the deductible, what does the policy include/exclude, etc., etc. ?

Rick Cantrell
03-07-2011, 01:17 PM
My view on what insurance pays for
YouTube - 'what i win?' the jerk. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUQkbXWwJhQ)

Not picking on you Ben, it's all insurance.

Ben Garrison
03-07-2011, 01:29 PM
That movie is a classic!