PDA

View Full Version : Lifetime Warranty?

Matt Fellman
03-17-2011, 05:25 PM
I'd say not..... 47 years later and I'm guessing no one can find the manufacturer :)

I've never heard of this stuff... anyone?

I particularly like the fact that they're bragging about ONLY having to paint it every 5 years.... Wow, like that's something to brag about.

Garry Sorrells
03-18-2011, 04:07 AM
Warranties - Guarantees - Check is in the mail. All sound good.

Bet there was a was a line in the actual warranty about sitting in water/snow. Or edge sealing of panels.
Rest of the panel look Ok for age???

Pressure treated wood with a life time warranty where you send the damaged wood back to manufacture (shipping cost not included).

Storm door with life time warranty that you return to manufacture for replacement (shipping cost not included). Return box not included.

SEARS satisfaction guaranteed or your money back, or until we change our minds.

BARRY ADAIR
03-18-2011, 04:31 AM
Weldwood siding/paneling, is/was one of their Canadian firms
International Paper Company (http://www.fundinguniverse.com/company-histories/International-Paper-Company-Company-History.html)

Eric Barker
03-19-2011, 06:07 PM
Barry,

Are you benefiting from the QR Code yet?

Eric Shuman
03-28-2011, 01:06 PM
Once long ago when selling a product with a "Lifetime Warranty" I had a potential buyer ask me, "Whose lifetime, yours or mine?" I think that about sums it up. ;)

Garry Sorrells
03-29-2011, 07:55 AM
Once long ago when selling a product with a "Lifetime Warranty" I had a potential buyer ask me, "Whose lifetime, yours or mine?" I think that about sums it up. ;)

Since we are in the once upon a time frame of mind.

How would you have liked a roof replacement contract that stated " Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back."

CHARLIE VAN FLEET
03-29-2011, 05:25 PM
HAD MY YEARLY PHYSICAL TODAY

DOCTOR GAVE ME A LIFETIME WARRANTY

GOOD TO GO

CVF