PDA

View Full Version : 11 Year Young Creampuff

Nick Ostrowski
03-22-2011, 06:49 PM
Ah yes. 55+ community development. No worries here folks. Come enjoy your active pre-golden years in carefree, maintenance free living where...........where............um............uhh hh............oh my.............never mind.

Rick Hurst
03-22-2011, 10:27 PM
Nick,

I hope you wrote up that flowered receptacle cover as being hideous also...:D

rick

Rick Cantrell
03-23-2011, 04:26 AM
Nick
What do you mean?
It looks like it has been maintenance free for quite some time now!:rolleyes:

Garry Sorrells
03-23-2011, 07:45 AM
Nick
What do you mean?
It looks like it has been maintenance free for quite some time now!:rolleyes:
The owner will be dead by the time it really becomes an issue. As time goes by and the eye sight deteriorates no one will take notice.

Nick Ostrowski
03-23-2011, 12:20 PM
The owner will be dead by the time it really becomes an issue. As time goes by and the eye sight deteriorates no one will take notice.

What a coincidence. The house was an estate sale.

Darren Miller
03-28-2011, 03:11 AM
Hey Nick,

In photo #3 (rotted OSB) was that under the front entry?
I was just wondering if the front entry 'stoop' was installed higher than the wood framing; I'm see that way too much here.

Good luck with Luis Castillo; he'll probably play like an All-Star for you guys. 5 more days....

Nick Ostrowski
03-28-2011, 03:44 AM
Darren, pic #3 was beneath the front dining room window. Tye stone facade on the front wall was below grade level as was the wood substrate on which it was mounted. Two of the joist bays in that area looked like this. And there were two at the rear of the basement beneath the sliding glass door to the rear deck. There was water actually sitting in the bottom track for the door. I'm looking at another house for the same couple this week in the same development but this one is a slab-on-grade house. We'll see.

Yeah, Luis Castillo. I don't think anybody is happy he's still with the team. Barring any miracles, it doesn't look like we'll see Utley at all this year. But I can't wait for the season to start. Bring on the boys of summer.

Michael Thomas
03-28-2011, 10:13 AM
Nick,

Can I use those to illustrate the effect of water intrusion through manufactured stone below grade - with photo credit, of course?

Nick Ostrowski
03-28-2011, 10:49 AM
Nick,

Can I use those to illustrate the effect of water intrusion through manufactured stone below grade - with photo credit, of course?

You bet Michael. I assume I'll get regular royalty checks? ;)

Michael Thomas
03-28-2011, 11:48 AM
You bet Michael. I assume I'll get regular royalty checks? ;)

Ten years, they might even buy you a beer....

Michael Thomas
04-01-2011, 09:44 AM
Nick,

Do you have a matching exterior picture at that area?

Thanks