PDA

View Full Version : Floor Inspection-Florence, MS

Ronald Gould
07-31-2007, 01:27 PM
We have an immediate need for an inspector to inspect a vinyl tile floor in Florence, MS 39073. This is for a telegraphing complaint and is very easy. Checklist/directions for the inspection will be provided. Inspector must have a concrete moisture meter (picture of the meter on the floor will be required).

This inspection will pay $125.00. A minimum of two pictures are required. Payment will be made within 10 days of completion of the inspection

You are responsible for setting the appointment. The inspection report (http://www.inspectionnews.net/home_inspection/autolink.php?id=5&script=showthread&forumid=24) must be submitted on our website within 48 hours of the inspection.

Inspect Solutions, Inc. has been contracted to provide national inspection services for major retailers and manufacturers.

Our clients are major retailers or manufacturers that just want to know what is wrong so the problem can be taken care of. They also need our opinion so the proper party can be charged back. For example, if it is a major box store inspection and it is an installation related issue, our reports are used for the reason of the chargeback to the installer.

We have our own secure-web based program that you will upload the photos. You will also complete the report online. Our web-based program is extremely easy.

Contact Ron Gould via email at rgould@inspectsolutions.com (rgould@inspectsolutions.com) or (888) 854-0946.

Inspect Solutions (http://www.inspectsolutions.com)

Scott Patterson
07-31-2007, 02:28 PM
About the only inspector that I know who might have a concrete moisture meter in that part of Mississippi would be Charlie Sessums '"Alpha Inspections" he is out of Brandon, MS., that is about 10-15 miles away. Most home inspector will not have a concrete moisture meter.

Ronald Gould
07-31-2007, 02:37 PM
Scott,

Thank you for pointing that out. I should clarify that a non-invasive moisture meter will suffice.

Ron

Rick Hurst
07-31-2007, 02:47 PM
I guess Ron likes using those big words. ;)

Jerry Peck
07-31-2007, 02:50 PM
Scott,

Once the vinyl flooring is down, it's too late for a concrete moisture meter. That is designed to ready directly on the concrete - right?

I like using "big" words too. :D

Ronald Gould
07-31-2007, 03:02 PM
FYI, there will be a section of the tile removed where the concrete will be exposed. The readings with the non-invasive meter would be over the vinyl area.

Scott Patterson
07-31-2007, 03:38 PM
Scott,

Once the vinyl flooring is down, it's too late for a concrete moisture meter. That is designed to ready directly on the concrete - right?

I like using "big" words too. :D

I think so..

Charles Sessums
07-31-2007, 09:02 PM
About the only inspector that I know who might have a concrete moisture meter in that part of Mississippi would be Charlie Sessums '"Alpha Inspections" he is out of Brandon, MS., that is about 10-15 miles away. Most home inspector will not have a concrete moisture meter.

Thank ya Scott, Just sent them an email.

Hay a buck is a buck. I'm down that way in the AM. That's about 2 tanks of gas for a short stop!

Scott Patterson
08-01-2007, 05:41 AM
It's not a bad gig, they pay on the 10th of every month and it is simple work. I'll take whatever they have if it is in my area.