PDA

View Full Version : Very Easy, Less Than 5 Minutes Inspection-Mobile, AL

Ronald Gould
06-29-2011, 02:48 PM
We have a need for an inspector to go to a residential home in Mobile, lift the ends of several planks of a vinyl floor and take a picture of a meter on the floor (that we will provide). The planks can be then be pressed back into place with your hand. Total time for the inspection should be less than 5 minutes. Inspection will pay $100.00 and will be paid immediately when the meter is returned to us. Contact Ron Gould at Inspect Solutions, (888) 854-0946 or email rgould@inspectsolutions.com.

wayne soper
06-29-2011, 04:01 PM
yes, the key word being WHEN the meter gets returned.
Should be IF the meter gets returned
How about you give me 500 to go check it out and i'll give you 400 back when you show me the meter after its's returned. Now that sounds EASY to me VERY EASY

Nick Ostrowski
06-29-2011, 05:01 PM
We have a need for an inspector to go to a residential home in Mobile, lift the ends of several planks of a vinyl floor and take a picture of a meter on the floor (that we will provide). The planks can be then be pressed back into place with your hand. Total time for the inspection should be less than 5 minutes. Inspection will pay $100.00 and will be paid immediately when the meter is returned to us. Contact Ron Gould at Inspect Solutions, (888) 854-0946 or email rgould@inspectsolutions.com.

?????

What kind of meter? Gas? Water? Moisture?

Ronald Gould
06-29-2011, 05:38 PM
Concrete Moisture Meter.