PDA

View Full Version : Teeny toilet

Dom D'Agostino
08-07-2007, 04:29 PM
Anyone ever see such a small toilet? The flashlight in the photo is an Ultrastinger.
The house was vacant, but I assume it was installed for children.

Dom.

Jerry Peck
08-07-2007, 05:24 PM
Yes, I've seen them a few times, but not many.

Scott Patterson
08-07-2007, 06:01 PM
Yep, they are rare but I have seen a few over the years. Either for children or little people. Were other things in the home out of the norm, like low cabinets, light switches, etc.

Looks like it might have a little seepage as well. Stain in the grout back at the rear.

Jerry McCarthy
08-07-2007, 06:25 PM
Was the house made of straw, sticks or brick? :D

imported_John Smith
08-07-2007, 06:35 PM
Thats the new recumbent toilet. Makes it easier on the back when going through the Sunday paper.

Rick Hurst
08-07-2007, 06:53 PM
Years ago I used to do PC at a National Chain of Children daycare centers. Actually I did 178 of them a month. Every month all done after hrs in the middle of the night.

I remember those small toilets all to well. Each of these day care centers had the boys and the girls restrooms with about 15 of those little potties all lined up beside one another. They were always clean as could be which you would expect with all those kids, it wouldn't be so.

Even the sinks were around 2-3ft. high.

I don't miss working those nights at all.

Dom D'Agostino
08-07-2007, 08:01 PM
Yep, they are rare but I have seen a few over the years. Either for children or little people. Were other things in the home out of the norm, like low cabinets, light switches, etc.

Looks like it might have a little seepage as well. Stain in the grout back at the rear.

No, Scott, nothing else to suggest the house was configured for little people. And it was leaking on both sides, as a matter of fact.