PDA

View Full Version : ASHI 4 Point Form

JD Johnson
08-09-2011, 06:12 PM
Hey - does anyone know where I can get the ASHI form for Citizen's Four Point Inspections? I have an ASHI inspector who is looking for the form. Thanks in advance!!

Stay cool, and inspect safely - JD

Eric Barker
08-10-2011, 06:22 AM
All ASHI forms should be available on the website. Or call ASHI, the staff will bend over backwards to help.

I'm puzzled - why would an ASHI member not go to ASHI to begin with when looking for ASHI information? BTW - their website has a great deal of information for members. Getting people to utilize it has been a challenge - these are the same people who ask what can the society do for me.

Jack Feldmann
08-10-2011, 10:10 AM
I've never seen that form. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it just means I haven't seen one.

Dom D'Agostino
08-10-2011, 01:30 PM
I've never seen that form. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it just means I haven't seen one.

Jack,

It's a Florida specific form for Insurance underwriting.
Dom.

Scott Patterson
08-10-2011, 02:08 PM
I have a PDF of the old 4-point form that ASHI developed with FABI. Shoot me the members name and email and I will send it to them.

ASHI removed it from the form site a couple of years ago due to all of the changes with Citizens. I think FABI might still have it on their site.

JD Johnson
08-12-2011, 05:03 AM
All ASHI forms should be available on the website. Or call ASHI, the staff will bend over backwards to help.

I'm puzzled - why would an ASHI member not go to ASHI to begin with when looking for ASHI information? BTW - their website has a great deal of information for members. Getting people to utilize it has been a challenge - these are the same people who ask what can the society do for me.

Eric, I find the ASHI site confusing and a challenge to use, and after not finding the form during my search, I thought I would ask here. What is that so puzzling about that? Funny, that I could find the NACHI form using Google, but as an ASHI member, I couldn't find the form on our own site...because, apparently - it isn't there.

Eric Barker
08-12-2011, 06:38 AM
JD,

I agree that the website can be difficult to find things. If I'm not mistaken, I believe that there are plans to revamp it - something I'm in support of.