PDA

View Full Version : Entry Door Inspection-Ocala, FL 34476

Ronald Gould
08-15-2007, 10:23 AM
We have an immediate need for an inspector to inspect an entry door for squareness and correct installation in Ocala, FL 34476. Inspection time should be 5-10 minutes. You will have to provide digital pictures.

This inspection pays $100.00. Payment will be made within 10 days of completion of the inspection

You are responsible for setting the appointment. The inspection report (http://www.inspectionnews.net/home_inspection/autolink.php?id=5&script=showthread&forumid=24) must be submitted on our website within 48 hours of the inspection.

Inspect Solutions, Inc. has been contracted to provide national inspection services for major retailers and manufacturers.

Our clients are major retailers or manufacturers that just want to know what is wrong so the problem can be taken care of. They also need our opinion so the proper party can be charged back. For example, if it is a major box store inspection and it is an installation related issue, our reports are used for the reason of the chargeback to the installer. If it is a manufacturing issue, the manufacturer is then chargeback. There may not be any problems and it's a consumer expectation issue.

We have our own secure-web based program that you will upload the photos. You will also complete the report online. Our web-based program is extremely easy.

Contact Ron Gould via email at rgould@inspectsolutions.com (rgould@inspectsolutions.com) or (888) 854-0946.

Inspect Solutions (http://www.inspectsolutions.com/)

Nick Ostrowski
08-15-2007, 11:16 AM
Damn!!! I wish I could get paid $100 for 5-10 minutes of my time to inspect front doors up here in PA. That's an hourly rate of $600-$1200. Using this price line, imagine what I could charge per item in a house.......rear entry door.....$75, window..........$50 per, garage door..........$150, roof..............ch-ching!!!!

William Mize
08-15-2007, 02:41 PM
Nick I was thinking the same thing, Here in Oklahoma where the summertime heat has set in Bank says 97 degrees but it seems hotter. anyway how does a person get these gigs?

willie

Ronald Gould
08-15-2007, 02:58 PM
We have inspection opportunities every day throughout the country. Here is some more information about us.

Inspect Solutions, Inc. has been contracted to provide national inspection services for major retailers and manufacturers. We are primarily floor inspectors.

For the last 12 months whatever the major box stores and retailer installs, we inspect. In other parts of the country we have successfully used home inspectors to perform inspections on doors, garage doors, siding and other non-flooring issues.

Our clients are usually major retailers or manufacturers that just want to know what is wrong so the problem can be taken care of. They also need our opinion so the proper party can be charged back. For example, if it is a Big Box Store inspection and it is an installation related issue, our reports our used for the reason of the chargeback to the installer. Due to the dollar amount of these inspections the requestors never let it go to court; it’s not in their financial best interest. Also, the people in the stores or the sales reps in the field do not have the expertise to make a lot of these decisions.

We have our own secure-web based program that you will upload the photos. You will also complete the report online. Our web-based program is extremely easy.

We ask that you contact the customer within 48 hours to schedule the inspection. You arrange this to your schedule. Hopefully you can get to it within 7-10 days after the assignment. We have a comment section if there are problems.

Also, I don't want to claim that we will keep you busy and you can make a living just with us. These are nice inspections that will help your cash flow. We never know when, where or how areas will run with inspections. But we have seen, as stated above, a steady increase over the last 12 months.

Email me at rgould@inspectsolutions.com if you are interested and I'll send you our paperwork.

Ron Gould

bruce m graham III
08-15-2007, 03:06 PM
Ron,
I can name that tune in 3 notes.:)
Thanks
Bruce

Charles Sessums
08-16-2007, 07:48 PM
Let me sing a verse.

Easy folks and site to deal with. Even when you email the report as opposed to uploading the info on their site as they request. I'll work on my reading skills as soon as I get home. Been playing in these cool deep holes in the ground up in TN. I 'm dreading goin' back to work.