PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Mrs. Bob!

Welmoed Sisson
11-05-2011, 06:14 PM
Hello all! I'm new to the forum but not to home inspections, thanks to my husband Bob (of Inspections by Bob). I've been doing his scheduling and marketing for the last 2 years and am now taking the training for my own home inspector license. I'm looking forward to learning a lot on this forum, and increasing the female participation!

--Welmoed Sisson
(it's pronounced "VEL-moot")

Gunnar Alquist
11-05-2011, 10:37 PM
Hello all! I'm new to the forum but not to home inspections, thanks to my husband Bob (of Inspections by Bob). I've been doing his scheduling and marketing for the last 2 years and am now taking the training for my own home inspector license. I'm looking forward to learning a lot on this forum, and increasing the female participation!

--Welmoed Sisson

Well cool. Welcome.

Bob Elliott
11-05-2011, 10:55 PM
Wish you luck in your quest.

Harry Janssen
11-07-2011, 06:28 PM
Best wishes,I am sure you will do well,and do not be afraid to ask questions

Stephen G
11-08-2011, 07:55 PM
Welcome, and Good luck. This site has much to offer, some very experienced traders passin it on.

Steve

Lisa Endza
11-10-2011, 10:35 PM
You're in Maryland. Attend our Chesapeake Chapter meeting in Annapolis on Tuesday.

Fidel Gonzales
11-11-2011, 05:21 AM

--Welmoed Sisson

Welcome, with every successful man there is always a GREAT woman behind the scene. wishing you the best.

Dana Bostick
11-11-2011, 08:58 AM
Welcome, with every successful man there is always a GREAT woman behind the scene. wishing you the best.

I had always heard that "Behind every successful man there is a surprised Mother-in-Law!";)

Bill Hetner
11-14-2011, 12:24 AM
Lol Dana good one. More importantly welcome Welmoed. You maybe new to the forms but remember your opinion is just as valueable as everyone elses so speak up and voice it. we all have momments when we are wrong or left and sometimes right lol and sometimes even funny. hope you enjoy being here.

Kristi Silber
11-20-2011, 11:20 PM
Yes, please, increase the female participation! Welcome! This is a great place to learn all kinds of stuff. The people here are generally awesome - generous, respectful, knowledgeable, nice. Disagreements are part of what makes the forum interesting and challenging, and usually they're very civil. Ask questions, give your opinion, share photos and stories. And learn!