PDA

View Full Version : Pest inspectors from downunder

Neil Ricketts
11-09-2011, 02:11 AM
Just joined your website Inspection News, we are in the termite business in Brisbane, Australia. Sub tropical climate plenty of termites, just thought we would say hello.

Neil Ricketts, Brisbane Termite Services

Vern Heiler
11-09-2011, 05:51 AM
Are you the one that stole our summer sun!

Welcome to the board:) .

Jim Robinson
11-09-2011, 08:06 AM
Welcome, Neil. I'm headed your way on Friday. Alas, not to Brisbane on this trip. Our first time to Australia. If you have any tips for Sydney, Melbourne or Perth I would sure love to hear them. Maybe a home inspection convention will be happening while I'm there and I can write off my airfare?

Gunnar Alquist
11-09-2011, 08:03 PM
Just joined your website Inspection News, we are in the termite business in Brisbane, Australia. Sub tropical climate plenty of termites, just thought we would say hello.

Neil Ricketts, Brisbane Termite Services

Oh, yes! You guys have some impressive termite mounds. I remember these from the Atherton Tablelands1

Kristi Silber
11-10-2011, 02:58 AM
G'day Neil, I'm pretty new here too, so it feels a bit odd to welcome others, but I'd welcome a Queenslander if I'd never even posted. I lived on the Atherton Tablelands on and off for 3 years, studying Lantana. I miss it awfully. Absolutely loved Australia, felt like it was home.