PDA

View Full Version : Quotes

Marc M
12-16-2011, 05:42 PM
Hey, can anyone tell me how the "quote +" button works? Trying to quote a sentence.

Billy Stephens
12-16-2011, 05:50 PM
Hey, can anyone tell me how the "quote +" button works? Trying to quote a sentence.
Let's Try.

Billy Stephens
12-16-2011, 05:58 PM
Trying to quote a sentence.

Let's Try.
Quote Plus is used if you want to address more than one Post in your reply.
* leave the front and back enclosed areas quote= and quote with symbols intact to keep each separate.
** Any part of the post plus entries you do not wish to repeat just Delete from the post.
*** the preview post feature is helpful to see what your response will look like.

Matt Fellman
12-16-2011, 06:15 PM

To do just one sentence I've just always done the whole quote and deleted what I don't want. I've always figured there was a better way but this works.

Marc M
12-16-2011, 07:02 PM
Quote Plus is used if you want to address more than one Post in your reply.
* leave the front and back enclosed areas quote= and quote with symbols intact to keep each separate.
** Any part of the post plus entries you do not wish to repeat just Delete from the post.
*** the preview post feature is helpful to see what your response will look like.

To do just one sentence I've just always done the whole quote and deleted what I don't want. I've always figured there was a better way but this works.

I see...Gracias