PDA

View Full Version : Inspection

Derek Guridi
02-16-2012, 06:46 AM
Any of you guys or gals near Easton MD?

Bidding on house today, and if accepted, mortgage company will probably want one.

PM me your business info.

Eric Barker
02-16-2012, 08:06 PM
I was going to send you the name of a guy I know who is quite excellent in our field. But since you're not allowing emails to be sent to you I guess that idea is out.

Joseph Hagarty
02-16-2012, 09:04 PM
I was going to send you the name of a guy I know who is quite excellent in our field. But since you're not allowing emails to be sent to you I guess that idea is out.

With a signature of NEC 2008
.....Not sure he would be willing to pay for or able to afford what his expectations desire.....

Bob Knauff
02-16-2012, 10:36 PM
Derek, You might try the list of home inspectors from the National Association of Home Inspectors for the Maryland area at USA Home Inspector Locator - Find a Home Inspector By State, County, City and Area (http://www.nahi.org/inspector/default.asp?)

Bob Elliott
02-16-2012, 11:01 PM
Derek ,the mortgage company may request one but you should want one either way.

Derek Guridi
02-17-2012, 10:03 PM

I did know I had blocked emails. I fixed it I think.

Derek Guridi
02-17-2012, 10:06 PM
With a signature of NEC 2008
.....Not sure he would be willing to pay for or able to afford what his expectations desire.....

What are you babbling about? Currently, the county in MD I live in is on the 2008 NEC.

Derek Guridi
02-17-2012, 10:07 PM
Derek, You might try the list of home inspectors from the National Association of Home Inspectors for the Maryland area at USA Home Inspector Locator - Find a Home Inspector By State, County, City and Area (http://www.nahi.org/inspector/default.asp?)

Thanks for the link.

Derek Guridi
02-17-2012, 10:09 PM
Derek ,the mortgage company may request one but you should want one either way.

True.