PDA

View Full Version : And the door didn't reverse anyway

Jack Feldmann
08-27-2007, 05:43 PM
Not only did the idiot mount them on the ceiling, but somehow got the door to work without the sensors working at all.

Joe Nernberg
08-27-2007, 06:40 PM
I see this a few times a year. These electric eyes are a nuisance if your truck bumper obstructs the beam, gets full of spider webs or is always getting knocked out of place by fishing rods.

I say (sarcastically) eliminate safety reverse devices, swimming pool barriers and GFCI devices. These components give a false sense of security. Some parents need to supervise the children.

You need a license to drive and you need a license to fish. Any idiot can be a parent.

BARRY ADAIR
08-27-2007, 07:39 PM
Joe,

Parental Guidance Notification:

Since the beliefs and behaviors that parents want to instill in their children can vary greatly, we ask that instead of adding your personal opinions about what is right or wrong, that you instead use this new feature to help parents make informed decisions by describing the facts of relevant scenes for each one of the different categories:

Sex and Nudity
Violence and Gore
Profanity
Alcohol/Drugs/Smoking
Frightening/Intense Scenes
and just plain stupid dumb arse stuff
:D

imported_John Smith
08-28-2007, 06:24 PM
I once had a degreed electrical engineer (with a very prestigious company) suggest putting the "eyes" like you show in the photo. Boggles the mind......

Jerry McCarthy
08-29-2007, 07:37 AM
Couple more for your collection Jack.