PDA

View Full Version : Can someone date this Furnace

Marc M
03-03-2012, 10:24 AM
Just need a favor from one of you... An agent asked me to date a furnace for her but unfortunately I don't have any Idea the year and this is the only image. If i had to throw a number at it, I'd say late 90's?
thanks

Jerry Peck
03-03-2012, 10:29 AM
An agent asked me to date a furnace for her

Hmmmm ... agent asked you to date a furnace for her ... you mean like her cousin who is coming into town and has never had a date before ... things kinda slow in the romantic department too? :D

(Sorry, but your wording left that one hanging out there begging for that. ;) )

Marc M
03-03-2012, 10:37 AM
Hmmmm ... agent asked you to date a furnace for her ... you mean like her cousin who is coming into town and has never had a date before ... things kinda slow in the romantic department too? :D

(Sorry, but your wording left that one hanging out there begging for that. ;) )

And who says JP has no sense of humor? I suppose I'll have to re-think my post titles due to the potential urges for uncontrollable scrutiny.:D

Nick Ostrowski
03-03-2012, 10:42 AM
Marc, I just saw a heat pump at my morning inspection and told it all about your furnace. The heat pump is really excited and can't wait to get together. It even said it would change it's air handler filter for the date.

Marc M
03-03-2012, 10:46 AM
Marc, I just saw a heat pump at my morning inspection and told it all about your furnace. The heat pump is really excited and can't wait to get together. It even said it would change it's air handler filter for the date.

and the hits just keep on coming.... You guys practicing your stand up?:p
This is what happens when you do favors...:D

Garry Sorrells
03-03-2012, 11:34 AM
Well you do know those Heat Pumps go both ways .

Jack Feldmann
03-03-2012, 12:25 PM
Model and serial number would go a long way to getting the correct info.

Jerry Peck
03-03-2012, 12:39 PM
Model and serial number would go a long way to getting the correct info.

But that information is kept private until the second date. No respectable furnace will reveal its age on the first date. :)

Darrel Hood
03-03-2012, 02:55 PM
I don't know about your state, but if you are in Texas and date a furnace born in the late 90's, you will end up in jail.

Jim Robinson
03-03-2012, 05:22 PM
I wouldn't worry about it Marc. That furnace will find a date in no time. Heck, she's already lying down.

Nick Ostrowski
03-03-2012, 05:57 PM
I wouldn't worry about it Marc. That furnace will find a date in no time. Heck, she's already lying down.

I don't know about your state, but if you are in Texas and date a furnace born in the late 90's, you will end up in jail.

Funny chit!!! HA HA HA!!!!

Jerry Peck
03-03-2012, 06:05 PM
Funny chit!!! HA HA HA!!!!

Hey! What am I ... chopped liver? :p

Marc M
03-03-2012, 06:11 PM
I have to agree....that is some pretty funny chit.