PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii Home Inspector

Integrity Inspections
08-29-2007, 03:38 PM
Aloha Everyone,

I just wanted to say aloha to everyone..I just became a member on here and wanted to say hello..i'm on Kauai the northern most island in Hawaii...

Have a Greay Day!

I am President of Integrity Inspections

Take Care,

Michael Moreno

Rick Hurst
08-29-2007, 05:38 PM
Howdy from Texas!

Welcome aboard.

So now that we all have a friend in Hawaii, there's no sense in paying all that money out for a hotel room. :)

Tony Mount
08-29-2007, 07:50 PM
Howdy Michael, welcome to the board, I'm with Rick, If there is anything you need just let me know I can be there on the next flight. I might have to bring my wife along and can most likely show you all the home inspection things I know in about two weeks. I figure one inspection a day free of charge with room and board should do the trick. Oklahoma is not that far and should not be that much different than the Islands. Let me know if I can be of service. Tony Mount. A.G. Mount Home Inspections Inc. Mustang Ok, 73064 agmounthmisp@aol.com

BARRY ADAIR
08-30-2007, 06:00 AM
Howdy Michael,
Glad to have you and looking forward to some of the kānaka ʻōiwi construction techniques

Rick,
I thought we agreed it's "Mi casa es su casa"
then you get directions, dates and times.

Rozann and I will be enjoying the "bed and breakfast atmosphere" offered by you and your lovely bride for the month of December.
We really look forward to a great time. ;)

Hey Tony,
Butt out, this is a Texas thing! and you know what we think of Okies :D

Integrity Inspections
08-30-2007, 11:01 AM
Aloha You Guys,

I am in Hawaii & Texas mostly...just doing inspections in Hawaii at the moment..

Have a Great Day! :)

Mike