PDA

View Full Version : New member-Comrcl Underwriter background

Ken Morgan
03-11-2012, 05:56 PM
How ya'll are? Just joking. (parents are Southern). Grew up northern suburbs of Detroit presently live Southern Tier NY

Billy Stephens
03-11-2012, 06:07 PM
How ya'll are? Just joking. (parents are Southern). Grew up northern suburbs of Detroit presently live Southern Tier NY
Welcome Ken,

We en's Is Mighty Fine.

Sorry to hear Your Troubles and Current Predicament.:D

Stephen G
03-11-2012, 06:43 PM
You better not write like that...;)

welcome

Scott Patterson
03-11-2012, 07:02 PM

Actually it is spelled Y'all! :)

Maybe some day you will make it to God's country! :D

Ken Morgan
03-11-2012, 07:39 PM
Good point Scott. I stand corrected as to proper spelling of Y'all. (born in Pine Bluff , Dad in Baton Rouge, Mom in Water Valley so I know all about good eating and bless your heart!)

Please offer some guidance. I've had some newbie frustration navigating website.

Trying to SEARCH forum discussions, if any, about Alexander & Schmidt. (Yarmouth ME)
If none, then which category is recommended to start NEW THREAD.
Thank you, Ken

H.G. Watson, Sr.
03-11-2012, 10:11 PM
Please offer some guidance. I've had some newbie frustration navigating website.

Trying to SEARCH forum discussions, if any, about Alexander & Schmidt. (Yarmouth ME)
If none, then which category is recommended to start NEW THREAD.
Thank you, Ken

Welcome Ken.

I don't recall any threads specifically "about" Alexander & Schmidt.

If you're looking to discuss Loss Control Surveys/Insurance Inspections, that should be the forum area titled: "VA, FHA, HUD, Disaster and Insurance Inspections"

If you're looking to chit-chat or offer employment, there's forum areas for that. There is also a non-technical area for "Inspection Blues".

What is the topic (besides the company itself), if there is one?