PDA

View Full Version : Actually A Little Tired of Working

Nick Ostrowski
03-24-2012, 02:11 PM
It never fails to amaze me how quickly things turn with the house buying market. Back in January/early February, I was itching to work and wishing the slow season would end. Now I'm exhausted and waking up every day at 5am to do reports before heading out to inspect. This is going to be my best month ever in 9 years of inspecting, better than any month I had in 2007 before the bottom fell out of the market. I hope all of you are enjoying a full schedule too.

John Dirks Jr
03-24-2012, 03:47 PM
As a husband and a father with a full time job and an inspection business, a canceled appointment is a welcome break sometimes. In my fifth year now and it's been the best start of any.

Joseph Hagarty
03-25-2012, 12:17 PM
It never fails to amaze me how quickly things turn with the house buying market. Back in January/early February, I was itching to work and wishing the slow season would end..

The typical cycle...
after 10 years..
January and February are the slowest months in this area.
The warm weather is contributing to a much stronger and earlier Spring Real Estate Market...
While busy, increase your prices and capitalize on the increased demand for services...
:)

Nick Ostrowski
03-25-2012, 12:35 PM
The typical cycle...
after 10 years..
January and February are the slowest months in this area.
The warm weather is contributing to a much stronger and earlier Spring Real Estate Market...
While busy, increase your prices and capitalize on the increased demand for services...
:)

Agreed.

Benjamin Thompson
03-25-2012, 08:56 PM
Absolutely! I'm sitting here looking at an overbooked schedule doing inspections for the same prices as in 2006. Prices are going up substantially tomorrow!