PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard of National Risk Services

sue wampler
05-23-2012, 10:48 AM
I was wondering if anyone has heard of or worked for National Risk Services doing inspections? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

Lucy G
01-22-2013, 11:20 AM
Hi Sue Wampler,
I was searching for information about National Risk Services, and I came across your question from last year asking if anyone has ever worked for them as an inspector. I saw that you did not receive any replies, but I was wondering if you decided to work for them or know of anyone that works for them now. I am considering working for them as a contractor doing inspections, but was looking for feedback on whether this is a good company. Are their rates for inspections reasonable, do they pay their contracted inspectors on time, etc.? Any feedback would be helpful. Thank you!
Lucy :)

Rick Cantrell
01-22-2013, 12:09 PM
Hello Lucy

It is unlikely that sue monitors this forum, she had only 2 post in 2 days then nothing for 8 months since.
You may have luck sending her an e-mail.
Click on her name
Then click on "send a message via e-mail"

James White
03-07-2013, 03:31 AM
I was wondering if anyone has heard of or worked for National Risk Services doing inspections? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

I'm also looking for the same.

Robert Cramer
03-11-2013, 08:13 AM
Good morning All,

I have worked for National Risk Services since 1997. We are an outstanding organization and take great pride in our reputation within the insurance inspection industry. I am happy to discuss any questions or concerns you may have. Feel free to contact me at 800.779.6663 x224 or rcramer@natrisk.com