PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Michael Waterbury
09-09-2007, 03:50 AM
Hello everyone, I'm Mike Waterbury. I am newly licensed inspector with 36 years in construction. I live in Eads TN.

Billy Stephens
09-09-2007, 06:20 AM
Mike,

Welcome to the board.

Claudia Lawrence
09-10-2007, 09:44 AM
Welocme to the industry! You are in for a lot of new things and a new way of looking at things.

If you are looking for a quality report contact us.

Claudia Lawrence-Cothran
TWI Affiliates, LLC
Reporting, Training, Software and Products

Check out our site at The Home of TWI Affiliates, LLC. Products and Services - Welcome (http://www.twi-affiliates-training.com)

Were are home to the UniformBuildingInspection Report tm and OnsiteDataSolutions software with digital reporting.

Over 20 years of Rising the Standards adn creating Successful Inspectors

Scott Patterson
09-10-2007, 10:08 AM
Welocme to the industry! You are in for a lot of new things and a new way of looking at things.

If you are looking for a quality report contact us.

Claudia Lawrence-Cothran
TWI Affiliates, LLC
Reporting, Training, Software and Products

Check out our site at The Home of TWI Affiliates, LLC. Products and Services - Welcome (http://www.twi-affiliates-training.com)

Were are home to the UniformBuildingInspection Report tm and OnsiteDataSolutions software with digital reporting.

Over 20 years of Rising the Standards adn creating Successful Inspectors

Claudia, you might want to contact Brian, the owner of this site if you are going to advertise your product. This is how he funds this site.

Billy Stephens
09-10-2007, 07:14 PM
She's a sponsor TWI logo at Pool and Spa.

Thanks for the support Claudia.

Ken McConnell
09-11-2007, 02:07 PM
Welcome Mike to a great profession. I am sure your years of experience in contracting will greatly enhance your business. You will be looking at many componets in performing a home inspection and if you have been involved in home building then you have a good knowledge in how a quality built home should be constructed and function.
So good luck and hope all goes well in starting up in the home inspection profession, it can be very rewarding in more ways than dollar value.

Ken McConnell
Quality Home & Building Inspection Consultants
Cambridge, Ohio