PDA

View Full Version : NFL 2007

Nick Ostrowski
09-09-2007, 07:56 PM
Well, the Eagles opened the season today by laying a big fat egg. Special teams were a big question mark going in and the results were shockingly horrid. They were directly reponsible for the loss. But what I find most disappointing is that they would plug a player in to return a punt in the 4th quarter who never returned punts before. The end result was another turnover that led to the Packers kicking the deciding field goal. Andy Reid is normally very prepared and this flip-flopping on return men today was very odd. Not what I've come to expect from him.

David Banks
09-10-2007, 06:09 AM
Always stinks when your team ends up on short end. Season is still young. Hope springs eternal. Some pundits are predicting Eagles Patriots Superbowl.
Lets hope so for both of us.

Richard Rushing
09-10-2007, 06:34 AM
The season is only .0625 over... Hardly a cause of concern. I knew there would be several Eagle fans waiting at the original tower of Pass and Stow, with rifle in hand, to take their flustration out on the not-so-rabbid fans below.

Common Nick. As long as Andy Reid is there, that team will always be in contention for the playoffs and possibly more. Once he leaves, it doesen't matter if fat Mama McNabb is there or not.

All will be right with the Eaggles next week when they beat lil Danny's team. Don't worry 500 is just a week away.

Patrioits area a pretty scary team because they are only going to get MUCH better with Seymour and others coming back soon.

Me, I'm just rooting for anyone who plays the Browns. Dal has their #1 pick-- looks to be the #2 behind Oakland (again).

Billy Stephens
09-10-2007, 04:53 PM
How about THEM BOY'S!

Rod Aparicio
09-10-2007, 10:33 PM
Well.....how about them CHARGERS!! 1-0.
Just got through watching the cardinals/49ers......they were getting physical.
...aside from all that...I still cant seem to get my mind off Kevin Everette.