PDA

View Full Version : golf vacation neede

CHARLIE VAN FLEET
08-27-2012, 02:48 PM
guys

finally a vacation- headed to bedford pa--the Omni resort--pete dye design--for four days of golf--capt morgan and relaxation--this weekend--can't wait--well needed trip as crazy as business has been--i will have a few for all of you

fore

cvf

Nick Ostrowski
08-27-2012, 04:02 PM
Enjoy it Charlie. And tell the Capt. I said hello. He and I are buddies.

John Ghent
08-27-2012, 04:26 PM
keep your head down, your left arm straight, your eye on the ball, your hips level, push off with your right foot, follow through with your swing, and don't lose your grip on the Capt. Morgans. Then you can play golf.

Jim Robinson
08-27-2012, 06:19 PM
That looks like fun. I grew up in PA, and I never heard of it. I'll have to ask my brother if he's been out there. Have some birdies and cocktails for me.

CHARLIE VAN FLEET
08-27-2012, 06:50 PM
jim

its in bedford pa--a new property just bought by omni resorts--really old resort and it is beautiful. great golf course--check it out

fore

cvf

Matt Fellman
08-27-2012, 08:01 PM
On vacation myself this week.... just got back from golfing Agate Beach - a small course right on the central Oregon coast. Shot a 51... not too bad for me (that's for 9 holes, not 18 :) ). I played with Jose Cuervo who I believe is a distant relative of Morgan.

Have fun Charlie.....

Mark Fisher
08-28-2012, 02:27 PM
Sounds like Bedford Springs. restored a few years ago. About 30 miles up the road from me. Make sure to check out Rocky Gap Lodge and Resort (MD). I'm not a golfer but it's a Jack Nicklaus designed course my golfing friends say is playing pretty well.