PDA

View Full Version : Found at Today's Inspection

Jeff Spencer
08-27-2012, 08:45 PM
It's either a light switch or an advertisement for the newest installment in the Harry Potter franchise: "Harry Potter and the 50 Shades of Gray"

My client, a woman, asked me what I thought about it. The only response I could make while maintaining composure: "Manipulation of the toggle causes movement of excited electrons secondary to induction of electro-motive force"..........

Welmoed Sisson
08-28-2012, 07:14 AM
I've seen similar ones. And that's actually Anakin Skywalker from the animated "Clone Wars" TV series.

Garry Blankenship
08-28-2012, 08:17 PM
I've seen similar ones. And that's actually Anakin Skywalker from the animated "Clone Wars" TV series.

Interesting way to turn a guy on ?

Michael Thomas
06-20-2013, 05:11 AM
Yesterdays's crawl. Moisture intrusion inspection. That's a 6" pool of water under the open condensate drain. Last picture is directly above position where 4th picture was taken.

"Contractor" who "rehabbed" the building was present, thinks everything is ducky.

No-charged the job, and told them if they *really* wanted a complete and detailed list of everything requiring correction, to hire Markus K. to go through it in detail, and write all it up per C of C requirements.

It's gonna' take *hours*... if you choose to accept...have fun, Markus.

Rick Bunzel
06-21-2013, 06:55 AM
You gotta love those low crawlspaces where they have trenched out a path to access everything. How did they wrestle that Goodman in there? Was it in a larger space?

//Rick

Michael Thomas
06-21-2013, 03:59 PM
You gotta love those low crawlspaces where they have trenched out a path to access everything. How did they wrestle that Goodman in there? Was it in a larger space?
//Rick

Nope. No idea how they did it, especially as that abandoned water heater was blocking the path from the access. I had to kind of slither over it to get to the furnace beyond. At least in Chicago we don't have water-loving venomous snakes in the crawls....