PDA

View Full Version : Energy inspection reports,

Rick Fluharty
09-04-2012, 08:12 AM
Alright this is what I'm looking for. I need a report that covers the whole house including furnace, water heater, range and all house vitials like windows insulation, and all that great suff. Also would like to have the choice of using the app on a tablet in the field. Any suggestion. I have checked out several already.

Scott Patterson
09-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Alright this is what I'm looking for. I need a report that covers the whole house including furnace, water heater, range and all house vitials like windows insulation, and all that great suff. Also would like to have the choice of using the app on a tablet in the field. Any suggestion. I have checked out several already.

Home Inspector Pro would be a good choice. You can make the report any way you want. They have it for PC, Mac, Android tablets and soon for iPad.

Rolland Pruner
09-09-2012, 08:50 AM
Try Internatchi, They have report and contracts

Scott Patterson
09-09-2012, 06:30 PM
Try Internatchi, They have report and contracts

What is Internatchi?

Rolland Pruner
09-10-2012, 07:51 AM
Sorry InterNachi.... Loose finger

Sometimes other people are just to perfect.

John Kogel
09-11-2012, 08:44 PM
Sorry InterNachi.... Loose finger

Sometimes other people are just to perfect.
That should be "just too perfect". :D

Although I'm starting to wonder if my southern brethren have all stopped adding the 'o' in too on purpose, cuz I see it a lot here. (Like they stopped putting the 'u' in mould and the 'u' in vapour. When was that, anyway, after the Boston Tea Party? ) :confused: