PDA

View Full Version : Termite inspectors in Houston area.

M Kelekci
09-20-2007, 07:31 PM
A client asked me if I know any termite inspector in Houston area. Can anybody help?
Do the termite treatment companies offer free inspections?
How much does termite inspection cost?
Thanks as always.

Rick Hurst
09-20-2007, 08:25 PM
I'm in the Dallas area, but I can let you know that many PC / Termite companies do offer free termite inspections.

The catch is none will write a WDI report if needed to secure a loan for free. That comes at a cost of 75.-150. average depending on the home.

Let the buyer call the termite man is what I always advise.

JMO

Rick

John McKenna
09-20-2007, 08:28 PM
A client asked me if I know any termite inspector in Houston area. Can anybody help?
Do the termite treatment companies offer free inspections?
How much does termite inspection cost?
Thanks as always.

Superior Pest and Termite do excellent work.
Most termite inspections run around the $80 - $100 range.
I have used them many times.

Termite Pest Control Services North Houston : Termite Extermination North Houston : Superior Termite Control : Termite Inspections the Woodlands : Superior-Pest.com (http://www.superior-pest.com/)

Rick Hurst
09-20-2007, 08:35 PM
A inspector friend in Houston said to call these guys.

Gulf Coast Pest Control
281-342-7378

Lou Wissner
09-21-2007, 11:13 AM
here are a couple i use regularly.
clancey's pest 281-482-2847 they have been a little backed up lately

robert arrington - 713-504-0722 does good work. i used to work with him and is avail most anytime i have needed him

M Kelekci
09-21-2007, 03:30 PM
Thank you all.

Nolan Kienitz
09-22-2007, 06:36 PM
Matt,

When I was inspecting Houston for many years I worked with:

Termite Control, Inc.

Wiley D'Antonio is the owner.

He is located in Galena Park and covers "all" of Metro Houston and then some.

713-451-0900 is the business number.

Carol and Tanya used to run the back office.

He is very, very honest and good to work with.

If you call tell them that Nolan Kienitz referred you and they will do all they can to help out.

Wiley has been in the business in the Houston market longer than a lot of guys even want to think about. I learned a lot from him and count him as a good friend.

lowel kasey
12-10-2015, 04:22 AM
For termite inspection, it's better to checkout all over USA rather than searching only in Houston area. Whether you сhооѕе a qualified professional or decide to соnduсt уоur оwn inspection, the regular tеrmіtе inspection can hеlр you ѕаvе hundrеdѕ оn tеrmіtе trеаtmеnt costs in thе futurе.

lucky96
03-14-2017, 04:57 AM
For termite pre purchase inspection (http://www.hometermitecontrolsydney.com.au/termite-inspection/), it's better to checkout all over USA rather than searching only in Houston area. Whether you сhооѕе a qualified professional or decide to соnduсt уоur оwn inspection, the regular tеrmіtе inspection can hеlр you ѕаvе hundrеdѕ оn tеrmіtе trеаtmеnt costs in thе futurе.

Hi,

I've just found that there'are white ants and termite in my garden area, is these insects can attack and harm my garden? What should I do to prevent them from attacking my garden?
Please reply soon.

Jerry Peck
03-14-2017, 07:15 AM
Hi,

I've just found that there'are white ants and termite in my garden area, is these insects can attack and harm my garden? What should I do to prevent them from attacking my garden?
Please reply soon.

Depends on what the little things actually are - you need to take some to a garden shop (most may not have any idea, some may) or do the best thing and have a pest control company come to your place and be able to answer your questions.

No one here knows what you have or what they can do.

GloriMor
04-07-2017, 10:08 PM
You can make boric acid bait to kill them. Take a mixture of boric acid and sugar, and place them near the garden. This works well.