PDA

View Full Version : Greetings all from Caldwell, Idaho

Tom Munds
09-22-2007, 02:59 PM
So how do you find out how to communicate on this thing?
Tom

Scott Patterson
09-22-2007, 03:51 PM
Welcome Tom! I just scrubbed some Idaho dirt off a bunch of taters. Y'all got to be running out of dirt with as much as being shipped out on potatoes. :)

Nolan Kienitz
09-22-2007, 06:20 PM
Greetings and welcome Tom.

I spent many years (based in SLC) roaming Utah/Idaho/Western Wyoming/Northern Nevada responsible for all technical maintenance for Associated Press members in the region.

Been through your community many times. Very close friend of mine and his wife just retired and moved from Murray, UT up to Joseph, OR. They are enjoying the retirement and enjoy the mountains from their deck. I'm so jealous.

Hope you enjoy the site.

Lots to learn from a great and diverse team.

Jim Severine
09-24-2007, 05:51 AM
Welcome Tom

This is a great site for a daily dose of continuing education and reference material.

Jim Severine

(Actually, Tom is a member of our Southwestern Idaho Chapter of ASHI.)

Tom Munds
09-26-2007, 02:33 PM
How do you reply back to senders? I had 3 of you guys write me and I am still figuring out how this works! Thank you all for your replies!
Tom

Tom Munds
09-26-2007, 02:42 PM
Welcome Tom! I just scrubbed some Idaho dirt off a bunch of taters. Y'all got to be running out of dirt with as much as being shipped out on potatoes. :)

Hey Scott,
You know, we don't even get to buy those potatoes here, They are all exported! I was wondering wherre all our dirt went. You guys in TN took it!
Thank you for your time sir and was good talking to you.

Tom Munds
09-26-2007, 02:46 PM
Greetings and welcome Tom.

I spent many years (based in SLC) roaming Utah/Idaho/Western Wyoming/Northern Nevada responsible for all technical maintenance for Associated Press members in the region.

Been through your community many times. Very close friend of mine and his wife just retired and moved from Murray, UT up to Joseph, OR. They are enjoying the retirement and enjoy the mountains from their deck. I'm so jealous.

Hope you enjoy the site.

Lots to learn from a great and diverse team.

Thank you for writing. I am just sending this as a test to make sure I know how to reply. Did I do it right?