PDA

View Full Version : East TN installation

Jack Feldmann
09-23-2007, 04:56 AM
I pass this house several times a week and finally had to stop and take a photo. The a/c unit is propped up on a stack of tires and a cider block. I guess they just didn't have a tree limb handy.

Jerry Peck
09-23-2007, 06:42 AM
The a/c unit is propped up on a stack of tires and a cider block.

Jack,

Those are just 'Heavy Duty' "vibration dampers", so what's the problem? :D

Jerry McCarthy
09-23-2007, 09:57 AM
Jack
That's an architectural gem more than likely lifted from Better Homes and Gardens. However, thanks for the photo as it now reside in my “would you believe?” collection. :p

william siegel
09-23-2007, 03:19 PM
Doesnt that fall under a "red neck" installation

Rick Hurst
09-23-2007, 04:26 PM
Careful there Jack.

I used to drive by a house that looked about the same as yours in the pic. This house had so many defects that could be spotted from the road, that I couldn't help but pull over one day and start taking some pics.

As I was shooting away this car pulls up beside me in the road and these folks just stare at me. Just then they turn and pull into the driveway of this place.

I felt really bad for them and decided then I'd keep my photo shooting to the actual houses I'm inspecting.

rick

Jack Feldmann
09-23-2007, 07:39 PM
We were on our way home from church, my wife was driving, we were on a side road next to the house and it took about 15 seconds to shoot the photo from the car. I don't think anyone was home anyway.