PDA

View Full Version : HandyManuel Introduction

Handy Manuel
11-19-2012, 07:52 AM
Hello all, I post for the first time primarily to satisfy the home page plea, "Our records indicate that you have never posted on InspectionNews!"

Therefore, I submit the following:

We provide Ann Arbor, MI and the surrounding metro area with Handyman and Remodeling services. Our specialty, and now our bread-n-butter, is window and door maintenance. Our goal is to arm the customer with enough knowledge to make informed decisions about their home.

Thank you to all those that post regularly, as I enjoy my '20-minute' breaks catching up on all the oddities we find out there.

Curtis

Steven Turetsky
11-19-2012, 07:55 AM
Hello all, I post for the first time primarily to satisfy the home page plea, "Our records indicate that you have never posted on InspectionNews!"

Therefore, I submit the following:

We provide Ann Arbor, MI and the surrounding metro area with Handyman and Remodeling services. Our specialty, and now our bread-n-butter, is window and door maintenance. Our goal is to arm the customer with enough knowledge to make informed decisions about their home.

Thank you to all those that post regularly, as I enjoy my '20-minute' breaks catching up on all the oddities we find out there.

Curtis

Hi Handy,

Have you ever thought about writing a book about being a handyman? You could call it Handy Manuel's handy manual.

Handy Manuel
11-19-2012, 11:24 AM
Thanks Steven, I've thought about "Automatic or Manual?"