PDA

View Full Version : I'm probably overthinking again, but...

Jeff Eastman
09-25-2007, 03:48 PM

Rick Hurst
09-25-2007, 04:05 PM
If someone has crawled out that window to get out onto that ledge, they could care-less about that window.

Now the surviving family members will be looking at it from another point of view. Their loved one wouldn't have jumped if the ledge had not been so easily accessible.

Therefore, it would be noted on my report as a safety issue if small children are present.

Personally, if it was me I'd get hung up in the window trying to get out and probably just suffocate. I'm built like the Peter Griffin on the Family Guy. :p

rick

wayne soper
09-25-2007, 04:21 PM
Typically that type of window would be a trunk style and would not open enough to climb out but for some people that's not enough and they take the support brackets off.

Jerry Peck
09-25-2007, 04:24 PM
And that's different than climbing out a window with no ledge and falling to your death ... how?

;)

Would you suggest they secure the window closed (what about the required natural ventilation)?

Would you suggest they remove the ledge (how)?

Billy Stephens
09-25-2007, 04:34 PM
I'm built like the Peter Griffin on the Family Guy. :p
rick

Does He have a Gray beard?

Scott Patterson
09-25-2007, 05:39 PM
One could open this window and if one wanted to step onto the ledge. (6 story high rise condo). Would anyone comment in report on it? Or forget about it!

It would not make my report.