PDA

View Full Version : Here's A Great way to save $950 bucks! Lol

Sebastian Spencer
01-22-2013, 02:04 AM
A friend of mine sent this to me. Nick's selling the same thing for big fat Gino, but I can now become a "master inspector" for only $50! Lol

I think I'll buy one to dress up the office. It has about as much meaning and importance as the $1000 deal. Only difference is you don't get your name on a cheap website. That must be where the other $950 comes from. But, the seller does suggest linking to a page on your own site.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.ca/viewitem?itemId=150984123227

If you can't view the link, just search for master inspector on eBay.

Happy and Safe inspecting my fellow Masters! :)

Spencer

Raymond Wand
01-22-2013, 05:55 AM
SCAM WOW! So much for those that got sucked in and paid full price for a meaningless piece of paper! To boot there are 8 of these bird cage liners for sale!

This sort of nonsense lessens the entire inspection profession. Sadly the hue and cry is no where to be found.

YOU ARE THE BEST!

SO LET EVERYONE ELSE KNOW ABOUT IT!

This inexpensive package includes everything you need to establish yourself as the master of your trade. A personalized certificate with your name, and the trade of your choice, a 4-inch Master Inspector patch for your jacket or work shirt, and a crisp web logo that can be uploaded to your business website and linked to a private page on your site that explains all of your experience and qualifications.

Some people actually dish out $1000 for the exact same package! Holy Smokes!

But for a fraction of the costs and no paperwork attached, you can buy this great marketing package for your home business or office today and start enjoying the benefits of promoting yourself!

Choose ANY type of inspector!

HOME INSPECTOR

COMMERCIAL PROPERTY INSPECTOR

INFRARED

POOL & SPA

APPLIANCE

MOLD

GROW-OP

METH LAB

FIRE

SAFTEY

ELECTRICAL

HVAC

PLUMBING

BUILDING

INDUSTRIAL

IRRIGATION

SWIMMING POOL

MACHINE

PARTS

OR ANY OTHER JOB OR TRADE YOU CAN THINK OF!

If you are going to spend money on a title and use it for marketing, get the same material for the same qualifications and spend less!

Buy this package for your business, as a gift, or for the whole crew!

FREE SHIPPING IN NORTH AMERICA!

NOTE: We only accept PayPal. We do not offer discounts for multiple orders. Maximum wait of 3 business days before shipped.