PDA

View Full Version : Yard Lighting

Clay E White
09-26-2007, 02:00 PM

Rick Hurst
09-26-2007, 02:02 PM
Clay,

There is nothing wrong with that set up.

The only thing that should be addressed in that picture is the outdoor receptacle cover should be upgraded to the "bubble" type cover.

rick

Jerry Peck
09-26-2007, 03:36 PM
There is nothing wrong with that set up.

The only thing that should be addressed in that picture is the outdoor receptacle cover should be upgraded to the "bubble" type cover.

Ummmm ... isn't that 'something wrong with that set up'? ;)

But I never used the word "upgraded" as that implies the seller is off the hook. I'm there for my client, 'it needs' that bubble type cover, if my client can get it from the seller, all the more power to them, but *I* am not going to be the one to take it off 'the plate' of things being negotiated.

Rick Hurst
09-26-2007, 03:44 PM
That SOB seller had better replace that exterior cover plate with a weather-proof "Bubble" type cover or we walk this deal in a heart beat. And protect that wiring too.

Jerry, does this sound assertive enough? ;)

Jerry Peck
09-26-2007, 03:48 PM
That SOB seller had better replace that exterior cover plate with a weather-proof "Bubble" type cover or we walk this deal in a heart beat. And protect that wiring too.

Jerry, does this sound assertive enough? ;)

Now you are talking the talk, my man! :D

I ain't buyin' no friggin' $15 bubble cover, in this market, you want to sell me the house - YOU are buyin' it!

YEAH, BABY!