PDA

View Full Version : "The New Guy"

Travis Kepp
02-01-2013, 10:57 AM
Hello all. I am "The New Guy" to the forum. I am looking forward to interacting with you all in the future and hopefully I can be of help in some way. Take care and have a great weekend!

Ken McConnell
02-05-2013, 09:03 AM
Welcome Travis:

I am sure you will have questions and input that will be helpful for all.

Good Luck and enjoy the home inspection profession.

Ken

Travis Kepp
02-19-2013, 09:08 AM
Thank you Ken! I appreciate the welcome!

Chris Weekly
02-19-2013, 01:04 PM
Hello Travis
Welcome to the board.
Lots of good information to be had. Jump in when the notion or inspiration allows. Come from a contractor background? New to inspections or just new to the board?

Travis Kepp
02-19-2013, 01:15 PM
I have been in the construction industry since high school. Started out framing houses in the summer (oh, the good ol' days). Have been a Project Manager for a big home builder here in Houston for over 6 years. Currently work for a granite/terrazzo/marble company. I have started my own inspection company and am currently working on my website set up and getting to know my way around the report writing program I am looking at. After the trial and when I purchase it I will work my over to NACHI and take those tests/quizzes. Looking forward to getting my first paying job to settle the jitters I have. I know what I am doing and how to handle homeowners/Realtor types from working as a Project Manager for so long but can not wait to "get in the groove".

Jess Alvarez
02-23-2013, 11:33 AM
This is a g reat resource, use it early and often.