PDA

View Full Version : Need help identifying brand and age of condenserunit please.

George Hallaron
02-06-2013, 07:51 PM
Hey everyone,
I'm having a hard time identifying this unit. Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm a little baffled by the two model #'s. Here are some photos to help.
Thanks

Benjamin Thompson
02-06-2013, 09:01 PM
You probably know this but it is a 5 ton made in 1998.
The label looks familiar, I am going to say Goodman.

Jerry Peck
02-06-2013, 09:26 PM
That part of the label you cut off at the bottom of the photo is where the name likely is.

Could be CAC, BDP, Inter-City, Unitary Products, or a couple of others I can't remember right now, but the name would be in the lower part of the label.

John Kogel
02-06-2013, 10:45 PM
Y'all gotta learn to use Google search - It appears to be a Tempstar.

TEMPSTAR+AH060GA2+USERS+GUIDE (http://www.manualswall.com/results.php?lang=en&search=TEMPSTAR%20AH060GA2#.URM-zPIhWAk)

I wouldn't say it is, but I would say it appears to be. :D

George Hallaron
02-07-2013, 06:24 AM
You probably know this but it is a 5 ton made in 1998.
The label looks familiar, I am going to say Goodman.

Thanks Ben,

You're right, I do know that it is a 5 ton mfg. in 98.

That part of the label you cut off at the bottom of the photo is where the name likely is.

Could be CAC, BDP, Inter-City, Unitary Products, or a couple of others I can't remember right now, but the name would be in the lower part of the label.

Jerry,

You're right as well. I really must do a better job with my photography.

Y'all gotta learn to use Google search - It appears to be a Tempstar.

TEMPSTAR+AH060GA2+USERS+GUIDE (http://www.manualswall.com/results.php?lang=en&search=TEMPSTAR%20AH060GA2#.URM-zPIhWAk)

I wouldn't say it is, but I would say it appears to be. :D

John,

I believe you hit the nail on the head. The air handler is indeed a Tempstar but I wasn.t really sure about the condenser thanks. I wonder if learning how to google could be counted as CE? :D