PDA

View Full Version : US Inspect

Michael Nordberg
02-16-2013, 11:05 AM
Hello, I've been contacted to be a US INspect sub contractor Home Inspector in my area. I haven't got alot of information from them as of yet but was wondering if anyone has advice good or bad about dong business with them??

Scott Patterson
02-16-2013, 12:47 PM
Hello, I've been contacted to be a US INspect sub contractor Home Inspector in my area. I haven't got alot of information from them as of yet but was wondering if anyone has advice good or bad about dong business with them??

They have been around for years and are fine. Just don't expect the same fee scale as what you are most likely charging now.

Stuart Brooks
02-19-2013, 03:13 PM

I subcontracted Radon testing for them for over a year at my regular test fee. Always paid on time, no hassles. I think either they don't have any more relocations in my area or they found someone willing to do the testing for less money. You have to submit a 1099 and pay $30 for a background check.

Aaron Miller
02-21-2013, 04:09 AM
Every competent inspector in the profession knows what US Inspect really amounts to . . .:D