PDA

View Full Version : Making first post

Brian Mack
03-14-2013, 04:19 PM
Hi,

My name is Brian Mack and I'm in Charleston, SC. I have been a member for awhile but since the new format came out, I was encouraged to make a post here. I am close to finishing my pre-licensing courses with Nachi, and hope to start inspecting homes in the next few months. I've learned a lot already, and am excited to learn more as I'm sure I will once I start performing inspections. I had no prior construction experience, but was really drawn to the profession after a friend suggested I try it after not being able to get started in the appraisal business. Glad to be a part of this all now!

Brian Mack

Brian Hannigan
03-14-2013, 04:40 PM
Hi Brian,

Welcome to InspectionNews and congratulation on your new career!

I just want to remind you that InspectionNews will be hosting an inspection conference in Atlantic City this April and members can get a discount code here:
http://www.inspectionnews.net/home_inspection/featured-conferences-classes/33480-inspection-conference-date-ampere-ampacity%3B-location-set.html

Chris McIntyre
03-14-2013, 05:53 PM
I love Charleston! Hope to live there one day. I always take my CE's there, a vacation that is a tax write off is always a good thing.:)
Welcome and good luck with your new business.