PDA

View Full Version : need a certified mold technician in nashville tn

CHARLIE VAN FLEET
03-28-2013, 12:52 PM
hey all

have a friend who cant get healthy, and coughs and sneezes all the time in her house--some of her friends say it smells in her house- my girl friend also said she coughed and sneezed when she was there. house is 50 yewars old and she had a major plumbing leak 7 years ago in bathroom and contractor rip everything out and replaced.

house is in brentwood tn

sorry not looking for HI, THINK ITS BEYOND THAT--LOOKING FOR CERTIFIED MOLD REMEDIATOR --with a thermal camera

SCOTT KNOW you are near there

thanks all

you can private message me if you want

cvf

Scott Patterson
03-28-2013, 02:21 PM
hey all

have a friend who cant get healthy, and coughs and sneezes all the time in her house--some of her friends say it smells in her house- my girl friend also said she coughed and sneezed when she was there. house is 50 yewars old and she had a major plumbing leak 7 years ago in bathroom and contractor rip everything out and replaced.

house is in brentwood tn

sorry not looking for HI, THINK ITS BEYOND THAT--LOOKING FOR CERTIFIED MOLD REMEDIATOR --with a thermal camera

SCOTT KNOW you are near there

thanks all

you can private message me if you want

cvf

I refer all IAQ issues to

Geno Swick (615) 477-5709

B4 Mold Inspection Nashville TN | Radon Testing Nashville TN | Lead Testing | Asbestos Testing (http://www.b4inspections.com/)

CHARLIE VAN FLEET
03-28-2013, 02:23 PM
THANKS SCOTT

will give him a call

cvf