PDA

View Full Version : Introduction from Southern California...

Greg Madden
04-14-2013, 12:35 PM
I've been lurking on the forum for several years and thought I'd finally introduce myself.

I'm a CA Licensed General Building Contractor (B) with ASB and HAZ certifications.
I specialize in new construction but also do renovation work, and remodeling.
I emphasize Green Building as a key part of the work I do and am a HERS Rater, a BPI Building Analyst and Envelope Professional, a Green Rater, and an EPA certified Lead Safe Contractor.

As a General Contractor I'm often called upon to fix what you folks find during inspection. ;-)

In my role as a Rater, I inspect and test certain aspects of building system performance in detail, using equipment such as Blower Doors, Duct Blaster, Flow Hoods, Combustion Gas Analyzer, and Combustible Gas Sensing equipment.

I have an engineering background and enjoy working to solve or troubleshoot difficult or complex problems. Feel free to call on me if I can help!

Harry Janssen
04-14-2013, 01:15 PM
Welcome on board,we look forward to hearing your opinions on matters presented here,all the best.

Brian Hannigan
04-16-2013, 09:25 AM
I've been lurking on the forum for several years and thought I'd finally introduce myself.

Hi Greg,

I'm glad you have come out of the woodwork and have introduced yourself. I am in So Cal as well.

Welcome to InspectionNews!