PDA

View Full Version : Can't Get To Page Two In Long Threads

Brian Hannigan
06-12-2013, 10:33 AM
I have heard from a member that he can not get to page two on a long thread.

I see the link at both the top and bottom of long threads. See the image in the link below.

2013-06-12_1027 - brihann's library (http://screencast.com/t/xfjVYSrlA)

You can look at this long thread to see if you see the link to the next pages.
http://www.inspectionnews.net/home_inspection/electrical-systems-home-inspection-commercial-inspection/6669-too-much-200a.html

If you do not see the link to the next pages please let me know your Operating System and Browser.

Thank you.

Jerry Peck
06-12-2013, 08:54 PM
Works on mine, I get to page 2 and page 3, have windows 7 on this notebook and am using Google Chrome.

Garry Sorrells
06-13-2013, 02:19 AM
No problem XP Pro and IE.

Bruce Ramsey
06-13-2013, 04:31 PM
My problem is not getting to multiple pages on long threads but rather when I click New Posts and there are more than 1 page of new posts, there is no option to go to the second page.

I guess I either need to read new posts more frequently or people need to post less often.

As long as I am complaining... I have to hit the Back Button twice to go back. Used to be only be one click, now it requires two clicks. Vista, IE9

Rick Cantrell
06-13-2013, 04:45 PM
Vista, IE9
Well there's your problem.
Vista and IE, a sure fire combo for trouble.

Brian Hannigan
06-13-2013, 05:03 PM
My problem is not getting to multiple pages on long threads but rather when I click New Posts and there are more than 1 page of new posts, there is no option to go to the second page.

I guess I either need to read new posts more frequently or people need to post less often.

As long as I am complaining... I have to hit the Back Button twice to go back. Used to be only be one click, now it requires two clicks. Vista, IE9

You can also click on "Mark Forums Read" . That will clear the "New Posts" and you can start fresh.

Garry Sorrells
06-14-2013, 03:47 AM
Brian,
Want to say thank you for your efforts and dedication to the forum. To often efforts go unrecognized, though really appreciated. Just not said often enough.

Brian Hannigan
06-14-2013, 10:03 AM
Brian,
Want to say thank you for your efforts and dedication to the forum. To often efforts go unrecognized, though really appreciated. Just not said often enough.

Garry,

Thank you very much. A pat on the back goes a long way and that means a lot to me.

As the site continues to grow it takes more and more of my time as well as expense from server and software upgrades. It's nice to know that is is all worth it.

I hope you get a chance to come to our next conference in Vegas. You may have seen the new banner ad on the site ;)

Take care and have a great weekend.