PDA

View Full Version : turds in three toilets

CHARLIE VAN FLEET
07-17-2013, 06:06 PM
hey guys

CHARLIE VAN FLEET
07-17-2013, 06:15 PM
hey all did an inspection on a 8000sq footer today $2 million home--listing agent was very vocal on me being professional during inspection--i thought WTF. so i get there and there are three toilets in the five bath home with human turds swimming in them--stained women underwear in master bedroom floor a pile of dirty dishes in kitchen sink--what an ******* agent--just looking for commision--sent him picture of turds haven't heard him flush yet -
hey guys

Raymond Wand
07-18-2013, 08:54 AM
Flush twice, it's a long way to the Realtors office! :D

wayne soper
07-18-2013, 09:34 AM
Elturd Real Estate, no commission too small, no Turd too big

Nick Ostrowski
07-18-2013, 12:03 PM
hey all did an inspection on a 8000sq footer today $2 million home--listing agent was very vocal on me being professional during inspection--i thought WTF. so i get there and there are three toilets in the five bath home with human turds swimming in them--stained women underwear in master bedroom floor a pile of dirty dishes in kitchen sink--what an ******* agent--just looking for commision--sent him picture of turds haven't heard him flush yet -

Ha ha ha!! Love it.

James Kollhopp
07-25-2013, 10:08 AM
Maybe they had a venting problem... New buyer might want to know they are going to need to flush twice everytime they drop a deuce :D